"Shop till you drop" is how you feel when you go to Bali.
The things there are simply so different from anywhere else. Well..
except the artwork/souvenir I saw recently look resemble to the Australian
What to buy in Bali
- wood carving - find a big workshop where you can see how the craftsmen
do it and bigger range than the shops in Kuta
- silver jewelry - again, go to a workshop for more choice
- batik - batik sarong, clothes, tablecloth and stuff like that
- kites - lovely kites they have
- coffee - have you tried the Balinese coffee?